Writting about myself.

April, 7 2015
Luna Rosenman Cordeu
Writting about myself.

Hi! I’m Luna, I am 12 years old and I’m fromArgentina. I’m a talkative person and a bit sencible, what I want to said with that is that isthat I get angry fast. I have black eyes and blond-brown hair. My lips are thin and not much red.
I like to play basket very much. So much that I play all days of week! I started basket with my little brother in a clab that was near to my house.We went to all the activities during a year or half a year because we don’t like much the activities.But one day my brother said that he wanted to start basket. And how lucky I am when I remember of that day telling my parents ''me too!'' That two words change my life. Other thing I likeis to watch series in ‘‘Netflix’’. Now I’m watchingone called Supernatural about two brothers thatfight against bad.
One day I would like to visit Venice. I would like to see the streets with water, It sound beautiful. Other place I would like to visit it would be Rome. I love that culture and I wold like see it in person.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

La poesía vanguardista