The story of my life (Anne Frank)

Luna Rosenman Cordeu

‘’Let’s start with the story of my life’’. I’m Derek Hill and I’m 15 years old. This new diary was given to me last year by my parent before they died. They were very ill, very ill. This diary was going to be given to me when I was 17, but they decided to give it to me before I was very sad to write in it,but I know they would like me to write it. Well, now I live with my sister Aurora and my female dog Main. These times are being difficult. All that machines are changing everything. Six day per week Igo to work and to fix machines. We don’t have much money but we are okay. In my free time, I play basketball with my friends Tomas, Rocko and Lucas. Tomorrow it’s my birthday and the CRUEL guys of the factory gave me the day off! I don’t know why, they are EVIL. So much that one day they made a bad joke, they forced me to stay in the streets for 1 hour naked like a MAD person. I was very ASHAMED and I promise I will NEVER forgives them and I was going to be WILD. I don’t have many things to do, I will sleep a lot! And then I will play more basketball. Well it’s late, I am going to sleep, see you tomorrow diary!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

La poesía vanguardista