The blind was not so blind

It was a normal day of a normal week, or that is what I thought. I was going home after school, when I saw a blind man asking for help; he wanted to cross the street. I was sure he was poor, because of how he looked. And I think that is why people didnt want to help him; a lot of people are afraid of being robbed. I saw a man ignoring him. I knew that man, he was my biology teacher. I personally hate him. So, I decided to go and help him. He seemed so ill and sad (I would be like that too if nobody wanted to help me). He was very pleased and I was happy because of my good action. The next day when I was going home I didnt see the man and I thought it was normal, maybe he went to another place. But strange things started happening. When I arrived I turned on the TV and I saw problems. Many cars crushed and a lot of people were hurt; that was not strange, the strange thing was that I knew those people. I had seen them the other day ignoring the poor man. I first thought was casuality, I dont know, but then a friend talked to me about the accident of the biology proffesor. He had an accident! There couldnt be so much coincidence. I dont know who that man was, but that was the last time I ever saw him.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

La poesía vanguardista